Search engine optimisation
According to Google, the world wide web is made up of more than 60 trillion individual pages. That’s a lot of information spinning through digital space.
Search engines companies, such as Google, invest a lot of time and money in developing programmes and formulas to make it as easy as possible for their customers to find the right pages. As these processes grow in sophistication, the engine that they support becomes more intelligent and intuitive – ever wondered why Google seems to know what you're going to type before you've typed it? These same processes are also used to penalise websites for overtly spammy content, or for buying links rather than 'earning' them.
All of which means that your website and its content has to work as hard as possible to make sure your customers see it.
This is where search engine optimisation (SEO) comes in.
SEO is an art as much as it is a science, and we are particularly proud of our track record. Over the years, we have helped dozens of clients climb up the search rankings and save money.
The graph below illustrates the real impact our digital strategy is having for one of our clients. As you can see, we cut £5,000 per month from their 'pay per click' investment, while growing £20,000 per month in organic search traffic.
We achieve results like this in a number of ways:
- we strive to adhere to the very best in website design, development and construction;
- we create rich, engaging content that humans want to read and that search engines want to deliver;
- we believe in the power of 'natural' search. By using our suite of sophisticated analytical tools, we can tell what your customers are responding to and tailor your content accordingly;
- we constantly monitor our industry to ensure that we understand the latest thinking in accessibility, user experience and analytics;
- as a Google Partner we have in-depth knowledge of Adwords and the many forms of digital, content and social marketing;
- and we build relationships for you and increase your online reputation.
Our SEO skills are proven to help nurture organic search engine growth.
We can help you craft an SEO strategy that brings you closer to your customers, creating content that they want to read and share with others. For more examples and advice, check out our Search Engine Optimisation page in The Lab.
We’ll help you to build new relationships with important voices in your industry, so that your audience can access your content from right across the internet, allowing your content to drive traffic to your site and boost your search engine rankings.
So, show your website some Google love and get in touch. We’d love to talk to you about your SEO options.